Brandesburton Primary School is a community school that was built in 1843 by Trust on behalf of the Lord Mayor and Aldermen of London.

We are housed in the oldest school building still in use as a school in the East Riding of Yorkshire.  Our first major extension involved the building of three new classrooms and an ICT suite completed in January 2000, followed by another extension including a new hall and kitchen opened in March 2006.    

5
6bsfr_os
7bsfr_os
bsfr1_os
bsfr2_os
bsfr3_os
1/6 
start stop bwd fwd